Importing Recipient from Excel:
1) Select Payers & Recipients from the menu bar then select Manage Payers & Recipients.
4) Click Get Template.
5) Type in a new file name for the template (i.e. Recipient List – Template), and choose the location to save your file (it is highly recommended to save your file to your desktop to make it easy to locate). Click Save.
Note: It is recommended to save the file to your desktop so it is easy to locate when you are ready to import the file.
7) Minimize the software program screen.
8) Locate and open the Excel template you saved in step 5.
9) Enter your recipients’ data into the appropriate fields in the file.
10) Save and close the Excel file when finished entering the data.
11) Maximize the software program screen.
12) On the Add Recipients screen enter the # of records (recipients) you are importing.
13) Click Import.
14) Click Add or Overwrite for the recipient data you are importing.
Note: Add means you want to add more recipients to the existing recipients for the selected payer. Overwrite means the current recipient list for the payer selected will be overwritten with the new recipients in the import (meaning it will delete all current recipients in your software for that specific payer).
15) Locate the template you saved earlier with your recipient data and click Open.
16) Your software will now import the data from the Excel file and when completed a message on the import screen will appear reading: “Recipient List Imported.”
Note: You can check to make sure all your recipients were imported by looking at the recipient lists under the payer/company selected in the Manage Payers & Recipients screen.