How to uninstall software
NOTE: If you have entered any data in the software program first back up and copy and paste the back up to your desktop you will need this to restore the data after you install again.
(We recommend you do a complete uninstall if you are having issues, 1. Control Panel, 2nd under the Program Files 3rd under the C users)
1. Click on Start menu of your PC, Control Panel, Programs, Program and Features and Uninstall a Program
2 . A uninstall window will appear, click on the Next button. This will uninstall your software program.
3. You will need to delete two more files from your PC. Click on your Start menu and Computer.
4. Double click on your Local Drive.
5. Double click on Program Files or Program Files (x86)
6. Delete the Data base - Located under the C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local
Here you will Delete the Folder: TFP or Laser Link
Note: If you do not see Appdata it could be hidden -
In the upper Left
Select - Organize from the drop down window
Select - Folder and search options
Select - View tab Click Show hidden files, folders, or drives
Click Ok - Follow step 6 on deleting data base
How to Restore Software -
Trouble Shooting -
7. After you have Delete the 3 files go to your desktop and Empty the Recycle Bin