The 2015 tax software has been released. We have been working diligently since the end of the 2014 season to improve the software based on direct customer feedback from the End-of-the-Season Survey. We have created a simpler, yet still robust product. Here are some of the changes to look for in the 2015 tax software:
- New forms added to LaserLink: newly required Affordable Care Act (ACA) Forms and Transmittals1095-B, 1095-C and 1094-B and 1094-C
- Improved e-filing process including video guidance , the ability to e-file multiple payers at a time, and an improved connection between the software and the e-file site
- When you efile your forms you will need to have installed Microsoft excel 2007 or higher
- We have also been working hard to develop two new software applications to meet customer expectations and to provide a product to meet new IRS filing requirements2015 ACA Software by ComplyRight: Includes ACA Forms and Transmittals to comply with the new IRS reporting requirements. Easily create, print and e-file your ACA forms with this software
- LaserLink XL: Includes all LaserLink forms as well as the new ACA forms and unlimited FREE e-file
Welcome to the 2015 season! Don’t forget to install the automated updates when you receive those reminders in the software. Frequent updates are our way of keeping the software compliant with IRS changes and fixing bugs as they’re identified.
We value your continued use of our products and continue to work to make the filing process easier each year.