By default every time you close your Tax software you will be asked if you wish to back up your data.
We recommend backing up your data on a regular basis so that you have the most current data available in the event that you have to uninstall the software due to errors or for other unplanned events. A current back up file can save you hours of rework and it only takes a minute to do. Here's how....
Steps to Back Up
- When you close the software program at the end of your working day, you will be asked if you wish to back up your data. Click the Yes button to begin the back up wizard.
- Click the Next button to begin Step 1
- On Step 2 you are asked where you would like the back up file placed on your computer. We recommend keeping the default location so it will be easy for you to find should you need to restore your data at a later time. Click the Next button to continue.
- The Step 3 is the final step where you confirm your choices. Click the Proceed with Back Up button.
- When the Back Up process is complete you will receive a confirmation message. Click the OK button to complete the process and close the Back Up Wizard.